SEND IT WITH SIDEWINDER!
While the all new SIDEWINDER 4™ builds upon Castle’s most popular platform, the SIDEWINDER 1:10 SCALE SERIES, it is the first of its kind to run Castle’s newest technology, CRYO-DRIVE™. CRYO-DRIVE™ combines technology from cutting-edge hardware and software advancements to increase thermal performance. COOLER TEMPS mean LONGER RUNS and MORE POWER in your SIDEWINDER 4 setup.
- 2s – 3s LiPo; 6 – 8 cell NiMH use in vehicles up 6.5lbs with battery, ready-to-run.
- Sensorless brushless and/or brushed motor operation.
- Waterproof design ESC and splash resistant 30MM fan**
- 5.0 volts fixed, 2 amps Peak BECAudible alerts for error conditions
- Enhanced drag brake functionality
- Smoother sensorless startups
- Convenient transmitter programming for six common adjustable settings
- Additional settings and software updates available via Windows®-based Castle Link software and USB adapter (sold separately) or via Field Link Card (sold separately)
- Telemetry Link compatible for Futaba® S.BUS2 (sold separately)
- The SIDEWINDER 4 is a versatile ESC and is accepted in a wide variety of applications. Whether throwing dirt, ripping through a corner or steadily dominating the trails, we’ve got you covered!
This combo includes a Sidewinder 4 ESC and 1410-3800Kv sensored* motor. The 1410-3800kv is perfect for short course trucks running on 2s LiPo and weighing up to 6.5 lbs; it can be run on a 3s LiPo with very conservative gearing. It is a cooling running torque animal for lighter 1/10th scale 2WD stadium trucks and buggies running up to a 3s LiPo.
Please refer to our Gearing Chart for recommended motor, battery and gearing for some of the more popular vehicles on the market.
Sidewinder 4 combo includes:
- Sidewinder 4 ESC
- Castle 1410-3800Kv sensored* motor
- Driver’s Ed and Guide Start Guide
- 1/10th scale gearing chart
- Decal sheet
*Sensored capabilities of the motor cannot be utilized with the Sidewinder 4. If you require sensored operation you will need a sensored ESC like the Mamba X.
**Not intended for operation while submerged in liquid. If unit is operated in wet conditions, rinse with fresh water to remove dirt or corrosives, then fully dry unit.