The Ecopower “Trail” SCX24 2S, 450mAh, 30C LiPo Battery is a great option for anyone looking to increase runtime in their SCX24. When compared to the stock 350mAh, this battery offers 100mAh more capacity and weighs just 29 grams. With a 6 gram weight increase, this pack delivers a significant increase in runtime with very little impact on CG. Equipped with the standard PH2.0 connector, this battery requires no modification and is a great way to get more drive time with your mini rig, without sacrificing performance.
- Type: Lithium Polymer
- Capacity: 450mAh
- Voltage: 7.4V nominal
- Connector Type: PH2.0
- Number of Cells: 2
- Weight: 29 g
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 30x58x12.5mm
- Maximum Charge Rate: 1C (.45A)
- Maximum Continuous Discharge: 30C
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in over heated batteries. Discharging capacity can’t exceed 80% of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for first 5 cycles. Always monitor race time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell). Do not use the battery that has too low a voltage.
Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at the temperature above 35°C or in a closed car. The high temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging or racing, do not charge the battery until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.