- 1 pair of belted rubber drag tires with nylon wheels and soft foam inserts.
New foam insert version, ultra high performance 1/10 street eliminator tire sets for B6, 22S, 22 5.0, DR10, Slash and similar 2wd drag cars.
Premium rubber chemistry for maximum softness provides excellent grip on all surfaces. The same rubber chemistry used in high performance 1/10 touring car tires.
Wider tire tread with specially designed sidewalls have larger sidewalls than SC based tires for improved sidewall flex and more volume inside the tire.
The sidewalls are also equal sized on both sides for equal sidewall flex for more consistent traction.
Special thin belting along with thin rubber profile for maximum grip and lighter overall weight, best suited for racing at the highest level and special events.
Only 80 grams per assembled tire with insert!
Our slightly smaller 102mm diameter tire will make it easier for optimal gear ranges, for example a 94t spur will feel like a 99t spur etc.
Includes newly precision molded lightweight nylon wheels that provides maximum acceleration, trueness and durability while looking good.
Has large enough inside wheel diameter for clearance in typical B6, 22, DR10 and other sized rear hubs.
Includes soft foam inserts, no air valves.
- 52mm wide
- 102mm outside tire diameter
- 68mm outside wheel diameter
- 59mm inside wheel diameter
- The 102mm diameter may require gearing changes from your larger SC sized tires.
- Requires CA tire glue for assembly.
- Do not ‘scuff’ tires when applying ‘tire prep’. Simply clean tires with simple green or tire cleaners. Scuffing Twister tires might prematurely wear out the tires.
- These wheels will not fit other brands of tires.
Due to the high rpm nature of drag racing:
Do not high rpm free rev the tires when not on the ground or you risk ripping the belts or the tires.
Do not burn out your tires for more than 3 seconds.