Ezrun Max10 G2 ESC 140A with XT60 Plug
- The EzRun Max10 G2 features an improved waterproof sensor-cable interface and an upgraded sensor mode to achieve a great sense of control feel and perfectly matches the EzRun 3652/3665 SD G3 motors.
- Supports Turbo timing adjustment of up to 32 degrees, and in combination with the EzRun 3652/3665 G3, the maximum speed is 25% more with greater effect.
- The smart start-stop technology is introduced to the Max10 G2 ESC. The frameless fan will not be enabled to reduce noise and save power. The fan will only work when the temperature rises to a certain level.
- Compared with the previous generation of the MAX10 ESC, the total capacitance of the capacitor is increased by 74% and is overheating-protected. The functions improve the power delivery from the battery to the ESC to avoid it from overloading and causing capacitors to explode.
- Smart freewheeling technology enables the MAX10 G2 to have higher drive efficiency than the previous generation, resulting in lower operating temperatures and a minimum temperature of approximately 25C lower than the previous generation.
- After connecting the ESC with the OTA Bluetooth module, you can view the data (throttle amount, voltage, current, temperature, speed and etc) in real-time through the mobile app to know the running status; The history of the running status can also be viewed by data logging.
- Scale Vehicles: 1/10 Short course car, Truck, Monster truck
- Continuous/Peak Current: 140A/880A
- Input: 2-4S LiPo
- Motor Limit: 3S LiPo: kV= 4000 (3665) / *4S LiPo: kV= 2600 (4268) * You must derive the correct final drive ratio (FDR) of your vehicle before pairing a 4268 motor with a 4S LiPo battery or ESC and or a motor will be overloaded. (misused). Contact your vehicle manufacturer to find out the correct gear ratio.
- BEC Output: 6V / 7.4V adjustable, continuous current 5A (Switch-mode))