NOTE: Body is sold clear. Shown painted and mounted for display purposes only.
The 2002 S-10 mimicked the larger Chevy pickups during this time with the horizontal bar grille and nicely rounded contours. It looks like a truck; no tricks, no gimmicks. JConcepts combined the versatility of a mid-sized truck and an all-out drag racing machine for Street Eliminator fanatics and speed-run drivers.
The front-end of the truck carries-over features from the Chevrolet brand, which is embodied in the included decal sheet. The hood and cab have been lowered to provide minimal drag, which also lends itself to the trucks overall squatty appearance. The bed area has been flattened and raised to provide a lot of clearance and to reduce drag.
The 13″ wheelbase allows flexibility on a variety of chassis builds including custom and Team Associated’s DR10 vehicle. Fender flares are built into the rocker panel, just as the full scale S-10, and open and flare just enough to house drag racing tires such as the JConcepts Hotties.
Included in each body set, a 2002 Chevy S-10 decal sheet, rear wing option including lower support and upper wing spoiler, and the paint mask for all windows.
- Officially licensed by Chevrolet to JConcepts Inc.
- Two-piece rear wing for street elimination competition
- Fits an assortment of SCT length trucks with width modifications
- Blended, drag / scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed 2002 Chevrolet S-10 decal sheet
- Body measures 11.75″ front, 12.00″ rear width, & 13″ wheelbase