This is the Maclan DRK 160 RS Edition No Prep Drag Racing Brushless Electronic Speed Controller (ESC). This super powerful competition ESC was developed for the No Prep RC (NPRC) Real Street Class to give racers the quality, durability and reliability needed to elevate and excel above the competition level.
- When installing your new DRK ESC, please set the radio to factory settings, or use a new, unused model. Using “radio tricks” for throttle manipulation is unnecessary and could cause problems with the ESC, resulting in poor performance, or a damaged ESC. The DRK ESC is designed to replace all other methods of manipulating the throttle.
- DRK 160 RS Edition ESC preset profiles are based on 20-degree motor can timing. For best results, set motor can timing to 20 degrees or lower.
- Updated profiles support down to 3.5T 2-pole motors
- 32-Bit Ultra high speed Processor
- Updated profiles designed for NPRC Real Street Class
- Proprietary 7-Stage launch power control softwar
- DRK Super Capacitor module
- High cooling efficiency case design
- Factory pre-soldered 10AWG wires
- Fanless design (You do not need to install the cooling fan)
- Programmable with:
- ProLink (with cables included in the ProLink, micro USB and OTG cable)
- Windows PC and Maclan Panel Software (with cable included in the ESC)
- Use an Android mobile device (5.0 OS or higher) and Maclan Smart Link App (with Type-C cable, Sold Separately)
- Maclan WiFi module (MCL4220 – Sold Separately)
- Application: 1/10 No Prep Drag Racing
- lnput Voltage: 2S LiPo
- Supported Motors: Sensored/Sensorless
- (1) DRK 160 RS Edition ESC
- (1) 20cm receiver cable
- (1) ESC power switch
- (1) USB data cable
- (1) Maclan decal sheet
- All products, product specifications, and data are subject to change without notice to improve reliability, function, or design.
- If the ESC was able to power on, calibrate, and run a motor, it is free of manufacturing defects.
- Reverse polarity damage is not a warranty.
- Tire burnout is controlled by the racer. It can damage the ESC. It is not a warranty.
- Due to the nature of the drag race application, Maclan Racing guarantees free of manufacturing defects. Any damage during a race is not a manufacturing defect. It is not covered under warranty.