- 1 x 7.0 mm Hand Nut Driver Wrench
- Steel construction, optimized for durability and long wear characteristics
- Nickel Plated for durability and protection against oxidation or corrosion
- Heat Treated to Last a lifetime (70+ Rockwell Hardness)
- Nice deep tool head in order to get to a nut that is located on a long screw
- Thin wall tool head in order to fit into those tight areas.
- Laser Engraved with MIP Logo and Size of Nut driver
- Color Coded Band to quickly distinguish one size from another.
- Short tool length, as the ergonomics of using the tool are improved in this configuration.
- Super Comfy to the hand Polycarbonate Handles that are resilient to hot and cold weather, so wont harm your hands in poor weather conditions.
- Every tool assembled by hand
- Manufactured and packaged 100% in the USA