The PROTOform 1963 Chevy Corvette Stingray Pro-Mod is an officially licensed body designed for No Prep RC Drag Cars. It combines scale realism with aerodynamic enhancements to transform your 13.2″ wheelbase drag car into a quarter-mile beast. The body features the iconic “split-window” design, enlarged rear haunches, and a low-slung nose, giving it a classic Pro-Mod styling. The exaggerated ribs and front fenders add stiffness to the hood to prevent folding at high speeds.
The Stingray Pro Mod body includes a built-in spoiler, but for top-level Outlaw Class racers, PROTOform recommends pairing it with the upgrade Outlaw Wing Kit (PRM173400) for maximum stability and performance at blazing fast speeds. You can trim the rear spoiler lip off the Stingray body and mount the wing using the conveniently marked dimples.
The body is made in the USA from crystal-clear polycarbonate and comes with a detailed decal sheet and window masks. It is sold as a clear and unpainted body.
No vehicle chassis is included.
- Officially Licensed by GM
- State of the Art Aerodynamics
- Classic Pro-Mod Styling
- Add the PRM173400 Outlaw Wing (sold Separately) if Your Drag Car is Blazing Fast
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
To prepare the body for racing, there are four steps:
- Clean the body and apply the included window mask.
- Paint the body and then peel off the overspray film.
- Apply the stickers from the decal sheet onto the body.
- Mount the new body onto your chassis.
The PROTOform Corvette Stingray Pro Mod body fits 13.2″ wheelbase drag cars (SC based) with low-profile front shock towers.
- Length: 25.0″ (634mm)
- Width: 11.27″ (286mm)
- Height: 5.58″ (141mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.2″ (335mm)