All Redcat Racing vehicles covered under 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Redcat Racing Lightning EPX AWD Drift Car (Red)
- 1/10 Scale Brushed Electric Drift Car
- 2.4 GHz Radio System
- 7.2v 2000mAh NiMH Battery
- NiMH Charger
Needed to run:
- 4-AA Batteries for the Transmitter
Whether you like driving forward or sideways, the Lightning EPX Drift is ready to deliver.
Drifting is a style of driving where the line between control and chaos is continually challenged, so dependability and precision are necessary. The combination of 27T 540 brushed motor and drift specific RC tires allow the Lightning EPX Drift to slide effortlessly around corners, while maintaining a steady forward momentum. Its lightweight plastic chassis allows for quick drift recovery and almost effortless changes in direction.
A forward and reverse ESC allow the Lightning EPX Drift to back out of trouble while the 2.4GHz radio system provides reliable control for maneuvering multiple corners in a matter of seconds.
The Lightning EPX Drift’s aluminum capped oil filled shocks with selectable mounting positions, tunable 4-wheel independent suspension, adjustable ride height, adjustable toe angle, and adjustable camber angle allow drivers to tune for any track and driving style.
The Lightning EPX Drift is ready to run, and includes a rechargeable battery pack, battery charger, and 2.4GHz radio system.
Quit driving inside the lines and use the whole road with the Lightning EPX Drift!
- 1/10 scale drift car, Scale drift tires, 5-Star rims, Independent suspension, Lightweight plastic chassis w/ aluminum top plate, Oil filled shocks, Bearings throughout.
- Tunable suspension, Adjustable ride height, Adjustable toe angle, Adjustable camber angle, Tunable shocks, Selectable shock positions.
- Realistic drift car body, Hard drift tires, Shaft driven 4 Wheel drive.
- 19T RC550 Brushed Electric Motor, 40a Waterproof ESC, Powerful steering servo, 2.4GHz radio.
- Assembled & Ready to Run – Includes 7.2V 2000mAh NIMH rechargeable battery with NiMH battery charger – Requires AA Batteries for transmitter.