- Set of 4 Factory Mounted and Glued Silver Dot Carbides 1/8th Buggy Tires w/ Closed Cells on Yellow Dish Wheels
- (4) Sweep Racing Carbides Silver Dot (Soft Compound) 1/8 Buggy Tire Set
- Sweep tires and wheels are known for precision manufacturing and near perfect balance which results in it spinning true for even wear and the most traction.
- Pre-glued and pre-punctured with 2 sets of 3mm holes.
- The Carbides scraps hard packed surfaces with carving power the tracks calling for
- This tire features an all-new Ver.4 Core carcass to provide minimal ballooning during acceleration for a more precision feel
- (4) Sweep Yellow Dish Wheels V5
- Part Number: 42205
- 83mm ROAR maximum diameter.
- Light weight at only 34 grams
- Perfect balance for more traction and better handling.
- Glue path keeps glue off the inserts.
This is Sweeps 5th Gen Dish 8th buggy wheels, featuring fine tuned side gluing beads.
Based on V4 wheel which made it’s debut in 2012 IFMAR, made out of stiffer nylon, still feather weight light but with less flex resulting in more traction.
Re-designed sidewall is more rigid for less digging into the ground
(4) Sweep Closed Cell Foams
Part Number: 42305
Sweep’s latest closed cells foams for 8th scale buggy, perfect foam density for today’s surface with vertical cut design to absorb impacts
This closed cell inserts have several advantages over the molded grooved inserts: increased durability, water resistance, reduced tire roll deformation while cornering and also lighter weight – which always helps!
Sweep Team drivers reporting the new inserts result in better cornering and acceleration.