- (1) EcoPower Cored Waterproof High Speed Metal Gear Digital Servo (High Voltage)
The EcoPower WP110S Cored Waterproof “High Speed” Metal Gear Digital Servo is a great option if you are looking for an affordable, waterproof RTR servo upgrade. This high speed version of the EcoPower WP110T cranks out 280 oz-in of torque at 7.4V, with 0.09sec/60°! This makes it a great choice for 1/10 bashing, 1/10 racing, RC boat and even RC airplane applications.
The WP110S is waterproof up to 1-meter so driving in the rain, puddles, snow and mud are not an issue. With .09 transit speed at 7.4V, the WP110S is fast enough to make is a good choice for steering, aileron control and much more! Metal gears were used to create a durable gear train that is easily serviced, and the plastic case with aluminum center section keeps the servo running cool while remaining lightweight. Plus, the digital circuitry allows compatibility with vehicles that use traction control/gyro systems, making the WP110S a viable option for models that are equipped with a stability system. Want more? We back it with a 1 year warranty – so grab a handful of throttle and drive with confidence knowing that the weather is not going to slow you down.
- Affordable option for 1/10 trucks, 2WD and 4WD 1/10 buggies, boats and more!
- Waterproof up to 1 meter
- 280 oz-in of torque @ 7.4V, and .09 transit speed
- Digital circuitry
- Cored motor
- Metal gears
- Lightweight plastic upper and lower case w/black anodized aluminum center case
- Dual ball bearings
- 220mm servo lead
- Includes plastic star, 4 way, dual, single and round arm type servo horns and mounting hardware
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defects*
|Recommended Application||1/10 Scale Surface|
|Operating Voltage||6.0V – 8.4V|
|Operating Temperature||14° to 140° F (-10 to +60° C)|
|Operating Speed @ 6.0V||0.11/60° sec|
|Operating Speed @ 7.4V||0.09/60° sec|
|Dynamic Torque @ 6.0V||206 oz-in (14.8 kg-cm)|
|Dynamic Torque @ 7.4V||280 oz-in (20.1 kg-cm)|
|Motor Type||Cored DC|
|Output Shaft||25 Tooth|
|Pulse/Frequency||1520Us / 333hz|