- (1) EcoPower Cored Waterproof High Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo
The EcoPower WP110T Cored Waterproof “High Torque” Metal Gear Servo is a great choice if you are looking for an affordable, waterproof RTR upgrade. The WP110T pumps out 280 oz-in of torque at 6.0V, making it an excellent option for 1/10 monster trucks, 2WD and 4WD 1/10 buggies, as well as boats, and other surface applications that can benefit from a high torque, waterproof servo.
The WP110T is waterproof up to 1-meter so driving in the rain, puddles, snow and mud are not an issue. With .16 transit speed at 6.0V, the WP110T is fast enough to make is a good choice for 2 speed and dig shift servo applications as well! Metal gears were used to create a durable gear train that is easily serviced, and the plastic case with aluminum center section keeps the servo running cool while remaining lightweight. Plus, the digital circuitry allows compatibility with vehicles that use traction control/gyro systems, making the WP110T a viable option for models that are equipped with a stability system. Want more? We back it with a 1 year warranty – so grab a handful of throttle and drive with confidence knowing that the weather is not going to slow you down.
- Affordable option for 1/10 monster trucks, 2WD and 4WD 1/10 buggies, boats and more!
- Waterproof up to 1 meter
- 280 oz-in of torque @ 6.0V, and .16 transit speed
- Digital circuitry
- Cored motor
- Metal gears
- Lightweight plastic upper and lower case w/black anodized aluminum center case
- Dual ball bearings
- 220mm servo lead
- Includes plastic star, 4 way, dual, single and round arm type servo horns and mounting hardware
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defects*
|Recommended Application||1/10 Scale Surface|
|Operating Voltage||4.8V – 6.0V|
|Operating Temperature||14° to 140° F (-10 to +60° C)|
|Operating Speed @ 4.8V||0.18/60° sec|
|Operating Speed @ 6.0V||0.16/60° sec|
|Dynamic Torque @ 4.8V||175 oz-in (12.6 kg-cm)|
|Dynamic Torque @ 6.0V||280 oz-in (20.1 kg-cm)|
|Motor Type||Cored DC|
|Output Shaft||25 Tooth|
|Pulse/Frequency||1520us / 333hz|