The Maclan DRK Sensored 4-Pole Brushless No Prep Drag Motor brings huge power to the drag racing world. This 4-pole motor is extremely powerful yet still smooth and controllable especially when paired with the DRK ESC. Developed to pair with the proprietary DRK 4-Pole Unlock firmware you can experience unmatched throttle control not usual in super high performance motors like this one.
- 550 class with 36mm diameter and 63mm length
- 6600KV with adjustable motor timing
- Stainless steel wrap rotor
- 5mm motor output shaft (optional 3.17mm motor output shaft rotor)
- Open end cap for easy access to rear bearing for maintenance
- Max RPM 75000
NOTE: RC drag race application is extremely abusive on all electronics. This motor produces a lot of power that can shorten the lifespan of drivetrain, ESC, and battery. Incorrect setup can result in irreversible permanent damages to the equipment or personal injuries. Please read the user manual carefully before use.
- Under gearing/over gearing will impose excessive amperage and will damage ESC
- A final drive ratio (FDR) between 7.8 and 8.2 is recommended
- Do not exceed 75,000 RPM. Rotor failure is possible
- Running a 4-Pole motor in 2-Pole mode may damage ESC