- The EzRun Max10 G2 features an improved waterproof sensored cable interface and an upgraded sensored mode to achieve a great sense of control feel and perfectly matches the EzRun 3652 SD G3 motors.
- Supports Turbo timing adjustment of up to 32 degrees, and in combination with the EzRun 3652 G3, the maximum speed is 25% more with greater effect.
- The smart start-stop technology is introduced to the Max10 G2 ESC. The frameless fan will not be enabled to reduced noise and saving power. The fan will only work when the temperature rises to a certain level.
- Compared with the previous generation of the MAX10 ESC, the total capacitance of the capacitor is increased by 74% and is overheating protected. The functions improve the power delivery from the battery to the ESC to avoid it from overloading and causing capacitors to explode.
- Smart freewheeling technology enables the MAX10 G2 to have higher drive efficiency than the previous generation, resulting in lower operating temperatures and a minimum temperature of approximately 25 degree C lower than the previous generation.
- After connecting the ESC with the OTA Bluetooth module, you can view the data (throttle amount, voltage, current, temperature, speed and etc) in real time through the mobile app to know the running status; The history of the running status can also be viewed by data logging.
- LiPo: 2-3S
- No-load Current: 3.9A
- Motor Diameter & Length: F=37 / L=53
- Shaft Diameter & Length: F=3.17 / L=15
- Pole: 4
- Weight (g): 227.1g