Experience superior performance with the Hobbywing 1/8th Scale Max8 Brushless Combo. The ESC features an efficient cooling system with patented frameless fan design and copper thermal conduction sink for optimal heat dissipation. res an efficient cooling system with patented frameless fan design and copper thermal conduction sink for optimal heat dissipation. Paired with the EzRun 4278/4268SD G2 motor, the adjustable turbo parameters provide a remarkable 25% speed increase. The ESC features a super internal BEC with adjustable voltage and built-in capacitors for enhanced performance, along with real-time data logging and sensor cable interface, making it a top choice for top-level control and performance in harsh conditions.
Efficient cooling system
The frameless fan design is a patented technology. Rapid transmission of internal heat to the integrated housing radiator is made possible by high airflow from the side of the fan, and a copper thermal conduction sink on the internal power plate. These are built into high-reliability thermal systems to ensure that the ESC is always in good thermal condition.
1/8th Brushless System Turbo Technology
The ESC is best paired with the EzRun 4278/4268SD G2 motor to achieve maximum performance.
Turbo parameters are adjustable from up to 32 degrees, and the speed is significantly increased by up to 25%.
Capacitor Thermal Protection
Capacitor thermal protection implemented by the ESC prevents irreversible damage to the ESC due to overload.
Super Internal BEC
The built-in switch mode BEC features a maximum output of 15A, and is voltage adjustable from 6V to 8.4V (step:0.1V). This allows
the use of various standard and high voltage servos.
The ESC has three built-in 680uF capacitors, which increases the performance by 74% (870uF) compared to the MAX8 ESC.
The ultra-large capacitors built onto the ESC also ensure users do not need to install external capacitors on their vehicles.
Real-time data & data logging function
Easy to get the power running status. After connecting the OTA module box, turn on the real-time data recording function to access the operating status.
New sensored cable interface
The Max8 G2 ESC is equipped with a new type of sensored cable interface.
It is high recommended to use the motors from Hobbywing, as the waterproof protection level is at the highest level (IP67).
- The ESC uses a special process, coupled with an innovative waterproof design, to increase waterproofing and dust-proofing performance in harsh conditions.
- Built-in ultra-powerful switch mode BEC with a continuous current of 6A, (15A max), and support for 6V/7.4V/8.4V output.
- Equipped with the most advanced and safe electronic switch.
- Supports up to 32-degree turbo timing. When used with the matching motor (such as EZRUN 4278SD), the maximum rpm can be increased by about 25%.
- Support LED program card, LCD G2 program box, OTA programmer (sold separately) to set the parameters of the ESC.
- Multiple protection functions: battery low voltage protection, ESC and motor overheat protection, signal loss protection, and current protection.
- Scale Vehicles 1/8th
- Cont./Peak 160A / 1050A
- Sensored and sensorless brushless motor
- 4S Lipo: KV=3000; 6S Lipo: KV=2400
- 6V / 7.4V / 8.4V adjustable, continuous current 10A (Switch-mode)
- Size (L.W.H) 60(L)x48(W)x40.5(H)mm