- Pre assembled front and rear axles with chassis mounted steering
- Shock mount adapters
- Pinion & slipper clutch assembly
- New in factory retail packaging
- The Portal Axle Kit-V2 is designed for the Everest Gen7 features the same portal axles that are installed in the Redcat Gen8 Scout II-V2 scale crawler, but includes all the parts needed to easily install portal axles on your Gen7 Sport or Pro.
- This kit includes the front and rear portal axle, along with a molded plastic plate so you can mount your servo to your Gen7 chassis.
- The Redcat Portal Axle Kit also includes a slipper clutch upgrade, with gearing change, intended for the Everest Gen7. Because of the additional gear reduction present in the portal axles, without a gearing change, the Everest Gen7’s top speed will be reduced by about 50%.
- This slipper clutch system features a lockout system, for those who decide they don’t want the possibility of their drivetrain slipping, but still want the gearing change.
Fitment on the following vehicles:
- Everest Gen7 Pro
- Everest Gen7 Sport
Factory part numbers: